Phase 1 Re-Opening of Gold Merchandise and Gift Shops
The “Tennessee Pledge” allows for the Retail Industry to re-open under strict adherence to CDC guidelines. The Golf Department has put together a Phase 1 Plan for re-opening the golf shops for retail purposes only, which will begin on Monday, May 4th. Please be aware that our operations will be restricted to ensure the safety of our staff and members. We encourage our members make use of personal protective equipment when visiting the shops. As always, if you feel unsure about your safety, please stay home. Your safety is our highest concern.
The Golf Shop lobbies will remain closed for golfer check-in but there will be limited access for retail activities as outlined below. Golf Shop Lobby access for retail purposes will be managed on a case by case basis and will be limited to two persons at a time. Patrons will be asked the following questions by the golf shop staff before entering:
- Have you been ill, have a cough or fever, or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Has anyone in your household been ill or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled out of the area to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Plastic shields have been installed to create a safe barrier between customers and clerks at the service counter. Masks will be made available for clerks and disposable gloves for the patron if they desire to handle any merchandise. The dressing rooms will remain closed and all returns-exchanges will be sanitized accordingly. All touch points will be re-sanitized anytime someone is granted access to the golf shop lobby.
Our COVID-19 sale is still going on. All soft good items are 19% off along with some door buster items that are 40% off.
This phased opening will be reevaluated frequently. Protocols may change as necessary for ease of operation and/or as directives change from the federal, state, or local level. We appreciate your patience as we move forward while remaining committed to keeping everyone’s safety as our number one priority.
Posted on: May 7, 2020, by : caddyshack